Monday, May 20, 2013

My Adventures in the Network

So I thought I would try this again, I was excited the first time I did this and now I think I will start over once again.  I have been studying for my CCIE Wireless exam now for about two years.  I passed the written exam in March of 2012 and have attempted the lab once already and failed.  My next attempt is coming up soon and I thought I would start documenting some of my adventures since. 

I have had a lot of inspirations since I joined twitter of all things.  When I originally started this thing I did not want to start that at all but I have met and learned a ton of knowledge just from all of you.  This world is so connected now and the best part is that we all get to learn from each other so I hope that I can start doing that as well.  So lets get this started.

No comments:

Post a Comment